We will Re-Open early/mid March.
Open for Long Distance Hikers with limited services.
- 3 cups Oats
- 1 cup Raw Sugar
- 1 cup ground Flax
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup ground Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup ground Oats
- 5 cups of Fresh Peaches (we use our own canned peaches, but i recommend fresh 🙂
- 1 cup Raw Sugar for Peaches (if not using canned)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dry mix the dry ingredients. Use a coffee grinder to grind the flax, sunflower seeds, and oats.
- Add Vegetable oil. Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly covered.
- Grease a 9×13 pan. Pour in fresh peaches and cover with sugar.
- Pour oat mix over peaches and cover with aluminum foil or lid.
- Bake peach crisp for 35 minutes. Uncover for 15 minutes. Careful not to burn the crisp – your oven may be hotter than mine!