We will Re-Open early/mid March.
Open for Long Distance Hikers with limited services.
You can make the Dry Ingredient Mix in advance and store like a seasoning. I store mine in a mason jar and it keeps on the shelf for several months.
Small Dry Mix
- 1 cup Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Dill Weed
Large Dry Mix
- 3 cups Parsley
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Dill Weed
- 3 Heaping Tablespoons of Dry “Mix”
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 cup of Buttermilk (or Milk)
- 1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar,
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce (I always say “dollop”.. so teaspoon is not exact).
If you serve this on the evening you make it, it will be thin. It takes overnight for the recipe to thicken, much thanks to the vinegar 🙂